Have you or someone you love been hurt in an accident? If so, you are probably struggling with medical bills, car repair bills, and lost wages. You need to put a fighter on your side. The Ken Nunn Law Office has helped those injured in accidents in Bloomington get the money they truly deserve! Don’t put your claim in the hands of the insurance company. They are looking out for themselves – NOT YOU. Our Bloomington, IN, personal injury lawyers are ready to protect your legal interests. We have been fighting insurance companies since 1967, and will continue to fight for every future client.
The attorneys at the Ken Nunn Law Office in Bloomington understand the stress and emotions you may be experiencing after your injury. No one deserves to suffer due to someone else’s negligence and those injured should receive compensation. No matter how minor your injury may appear, we will evaluate your case, and fight to get what you deserve.
Our personal injury lawyers have the experience and knowledge to handle your case, and want to help you get back on your feet. Our Bloomington injury lawyers handle a wide variety of accident cases. The attorneys in our Bloomington office represent cases including, but not limited to:
- Car accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Product Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Social Security
- Slip and Falls
- And more!
We are a statewide firm, which means if you’ve been hurt anywhere in the state of Indiana we can help you. But time may be running out. There are deadlines in which you have to file a claim, so don’t wait. Call our Bloomington, IN, personal injury lawyers today and receive the help you need. Our office in Bloomington accepts calls 24/7!
What Should I Do After an Injury?
If you have been injured, the attorneys at the Ken Nunn Law Office in Bloomington are here to assist you. If you or someone you love has suffered an injury, it’s imperative that these steps are followed for a greater chance of receiving compensation.
- If you have been injured, report it immediately after the accident to the police or your employer. You could receive compensation for your claim. Don’t wait to file your claim, because waiting could result in less compensation or none at all. Time is key when it comes to filing an injury case.
- Seek medical attention immediately. Even if you’re uncertain if the injury is severe, it’s important to seek medical treatment to make sure you’re healthy. Ask for a copy of your medical records after an injury. Whether the injury is minor or major, you could potentially be compensated and have your medical bills covered.
- Call us to speak with one of our attorneys at the Ken Nunn Law Office in Bloomington. There are many details that go into personal injury cases. Our Bloomington, IN, personal injury lawyers have the experience to evaluate your case, so you can get the compensation you deserve for your injury.
- Focus on your recovery. It’s important that you take time to heal and return back to your life as quickly as possible.
Call the Personal Injury Lawyers at The Ken Nunn Law Office Today!
The Ken Nunn Law Office believes in protecting the rights of those who have been injured. Client satisfaction is our top priority and when you come to our office for help, we focus on you. Throughout your case, we will inform you of its progress and are willing to answer any questions you may have in regards to your case. We can help take the stress and frustration off your shoulders.
We know that your injuries could be interfering with your life and family, and we understand you want to get back to normal as quickly as possible. Don’t waste time wondering if you should file a claim, because you could lose out on receiving compensation for your suffering. With the help of our injury lawyers, you don’t have to continue worrying about how you’re going to get your life back. The attorneys at the Ken Nunn Law Office in Bloomington are here to walk with you every step of the way.
- You have a right to have your automobile repaired to its original pre-accident condition.
- You have a right to recover lost wages resulting from an automobile accident.
- You have a right to be compensated for any pain.
- You have a right to be represented by the very best professional personal injury lawyers of your choice to ensure all of your rights are protected and that you have adequate representation when dealing with insurance companies.
We Know Your Rights, Let us Fight for Them Today
Don’t let an insurance company take advantage of you. Don’t settle for a tiny check when you could potentially receive more compensation. Call the team at our Bloomington location. Our determined personal injury lawyers won’t stop until you get the money you need to recover from your accident. If you or someone you love have been hurt due to someone else’s negligence, you deserve to be compensated for your injury. Remember, you don’t owe a cent unless we win for you! Call us today at 1-800-CALL-KEN for a 100% FREE consultation. We are ready to fight for you.