State and Nationwide Legal Resources
- State of Indiana Official: The official home page for the government of the State of Indiana.
- Indiana Bar Association: The website of the Indiana Bar Association.
- Attorney General Site: The Office of the Indiana Attorney General.
- Indiana University Law School-Bloomington: The Maurer Law School in Bloomington and other legal resources.
- Indiana Supreme Court: The website of the Indiana Supreme Court.
- Indiana Appeals Courts: The website of the Indiana Appeals Court.
- US Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals: The website of the U.S. Appeals Court.
- Advocates for Highway and Auto Safety: The website for the Advocates for Highway and Auto Safety, an alliance of consumer, health and safety groups and insurance companies and agents.
- Bureau of Transportation Statistics: An online publication of the Research and Innovative Technology Administration (RITA).
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration: The website of the government agency responsible for overseeing large commercial vehicles, including tractor trailers, car carriers and buses.
- NHTSA Tire Safety Information: Information and useful links available on tire safety and tire recalls from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration: The home page of the NHTSA with information on child safety seats, car safety ratings, auto recalls, and more.
- American Board of Medical Specialties: The ABMS, a not-for-profit organization, assists medical specialty boards in the evaluation and certification of physicians.
- American Medical Association Doctor Finder: A searchable database of licensed physicians
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: The website of the CDC which provides health information for the public on topics such as public health information, diseases and conditions, injuries, workplace safety and health and environmental health.
- National Institutes of Health: The website of the NIH, the nation’s medical research agency.
- PubMed Central Database of Medical Articles: A database of free articles from life sciences journals.
- FDA MedWatch Homepage: A website that provides timely safety information on drugs and other medical products regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- National Safety Council: The website of the NSC, a membership organization dedicated to promoting safe practices in all aspects of American life.
- US Consumer Product Safety Commission: The home page of the CPSC, a government agency designed to protect consumers from products that pose a hazard or can injure children.
- www.Recalls.gov: Online, searchable database that provides recall information to the public consolidated from several government agencies including the FDA, USDA and EPA.
- Indiana Worker’s Compensation Board: Provides dispute resolution for injured workers and employers by administering formal adjudication and informal dispute resolution services.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration: The official website of OSHA, a division of the US Department of Labor charged with preventing work-related injuries, illnesses and deaths.