Denied Social Security Disability Claim Stock Photo

Do You Need Social Security Disability Benefits?

What's Your Case Really Worth?

"*" indicates required fields


Have you been denied Social Security disability benefits in the state of Indiana? You have options, and we can help! About 75% of applications for Social Security benefits are initially denied. Because of case backlog within the Social Security Administration (SSA), we recommend seeking legal help from a team of experienced Indianapolis disability lawyers as soon as you receive notice that your claim was rejected.

The time you have is limited to appeal your denial of Social Security disability benefits – if you do not take action immediately, you risk having to start the entire application process over again. Don’t wait! Get help to get the benefits you deserve!

Applying for Social Security Disability

In order to receive Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits, you must have physical and/or mental health problems severe enough to keep you from working a regular paying job for at least 12 months. The Social Security Administration uses extensive regulations to decide if you qualify for benefits. Your age, medical condition, skill set, training and work experience all will be taken into consideration.

Visit the Social Security Administration website to apply for Social Security Disability benefits or Supplemental Security Income.

Denied SSDI Benefits? Call Ken Nunn!

Many times, applicants are denied Social Security the first time they apply. Unfortunately, that’s just part of the process, but that doesn’t mean you don’t qualify. Don’t be discouraged! A denial just means it’s time to file an appeal. The Social Security Administration requires a benefits appeal be filed within 60 days of the date you received your denial. Don’t hesitate, I’m just a phone call away!

Attorney Ken Nunn is an experienced Indianapolis disability lawyer, representing clients in Indianapolis and Bloomington. Put an experienced attorney on your side by calling 1-800-CALL-KEN or fill out our quick and easy online form.