When it comes to Indianapolis car accident lawyers, we’re convinced that we can change things for you. We’ve got six questions you can ask us to help you during this difficult time.
- How do you charge? Most car accident lawyers work on a contingency basis – meaning that if you don’t win, we don’t get paid. Ask us how we will work with you before you start the process. It’s important to know.
- Do I have a case? To recover damages, you have to make sure that you were wronged and deserve the damages. If you don’t have a strong enough case, it just wastes everyone’s time. Ask your Indianapolis car accident lawyers if you do indeed have a case. If you do, then proceed.
- How long do I have to file my lawsuit? There is a statute of limitations in most jurisdictions for filing your lawsuit. This means you have a certain amount of time from the time of the accident to file for it to be considered. You need to know what the statute of limitations is before you file your lawsuit to make sure you haven’t passed the deadline.
- What are the potential damages? What can you sue for? Medical bills, repair bills, etc? Maybe you could sue for emotional distress. It’s important to know exactly what you can sue for before you file suit. We will help you figure that out.
- How long do you think my case will take? The time it takes a case to go to trial and the time it takes you to get your money can be quite significant indeed. You’ll need to make plans on how to handle your expenses, especially your medical ones, in the meantime. If you need money immediately, you may want to consider settling your case. It may not bring you as much money as a court case would, but it can give you cash in hand much quicker.
To talk more about this, or anything else, please contact us. Thanks.