If you were injured through the negligence of someone else while driving, you have rights under the law. You need to consult with Indiana car accident lawyers, to discuss your unique situation.
- There is a time limit to file your car accident claim. Find out what local limitations apply to your situation. There are specific rules in order to pursue damages. You need knowledgeable, experienced assistance on your side.
- Don’t rely on an insurance company. Many individuals find they need to take matters into their own hands, and use a law firm to fight for their rights to receive compensation for damages and injuries, medical bills, lost wages, and more.
- An experienced law firm will know exactly how to cite and reference other cases that support your current claim. Get representation with a firm that will fight to recover every aspect of legitimate compensation you are owed due to negligence.
- Indiana is a “fault” state, meaning you have the right to recover compensation for an accident. Make sure you fully understand your rights. Your attorney can be your guide for understanding how the laws in Indian apply to your specific situation.
- Often, there will be settlements offered by defendants or their insurance companies. You will need to understand the full implications of accepting a settlement, this is another great reason to have an attorney on your side to evaluate if this is the best course of action for your particular situation.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident, get a consultation and find out what your rights are. There is a limited time to pursue recovery for damages and losses. Don’t let someone get away with damaging you or your property; contact us.