Meet the Attorneys of the Ken Nunn Law Office
Ken Nunn prides himself and his personal injury law office as being tough, smart, and incredibly organized. Since 1967, he has been dedicated to helping injured people fight insurance companies. He strongly believes in giving each client great respect and in working hard as possible – even on the smallest cases. Ken is often working in his office late at night, as well as on weekends and holidays.
A graduate of Indiana University School of Law, he has received many National Recognition awards and was published in four books featured on Amazon.com’s Best Seller lists. His law office has obtained many Multi-Million dollar recoveries in personal injury and wrongful death cases.
Above all, Ken is resolute in his belief that good old-fashioned hard work wins the day. “I believe in my clients. My philosophy is not to spend time on negative thinking – instead, focus on how the case can be won. Believing you can win is key. The lawyer must put his heart and soul into the case.”
Attorney since 1989. Dean joined our office in 1996.
- Indiana University – B. S. – 1986
- Indiana University – J. D. – 1989
Attorney since 1995. Brad joined our office in 2001.
- Towson University – B. S. – 1990
- University of Baltimore – J. D. – 1994
Attorney since 1999. Troy joined our office in 2005.
- University of Illinois – B. S. – 1996
- Indiana University – J. D. – 1999
Attorney since 1999. Rom joined our office in 2012.
- Indiana University – B.A. – 1994
- Indiana University – J.D. – 1998
Attorney since 1985. Mike joined our office in 2012.
- Drake University – B.A. – 1982
- Indiana University – J.D. – 1985
Attorney since 2004. Nathan joined our office in 2013.
- Purdue University, 1998; B.S. Medical Technology
- University of Louisville, 1998; certificate in clinical laboratory science
- Indiana University, 2004; J.D.
Attorney since 1985. Kevin joined our office in 2015.
- Indiana University B.A. 1981
- Ohio Northern University J.D. 1984
Attorney since 2010. Phillip joined our office in 2016.
- Marquette University, B.A. – 2002
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D. – 2010