- State of Indiana Official Web Site: The official home page for the government of the State of Indiana.
- Indiana Bar Association: The web site of the Indiana Bar Association.
- Attorney General Site: The Office of the Indiana Attorney General.
- Indiana University Law School-Bloomington: The Maurer Law School in Bloomington and other legal resources.
- Indiana Supreme Court: The web site of the Indiana Supreme Court.
- Indiana Appeals Courts: The web site of the Indiana Appeals Court.
- US Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals: The web site of the U.S. Appeals Court.
- Advocates for Highway and Auto Safety: The web site for the Advocates for Highway and Auto Safety, an alliance of consumer, health and safety groups and insurance companies and agents.
- Bureau of Transportation Statistics: An online publication of the Research and Innovative Technology Administration (RITA).
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration: The web site of the government agency responsible for overseeing large commercial vehicles, including tractor trailers, car carriers and buses.
- NHTSA Tire Safety Information: Information and useful links available on tire safety and tire recalls from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration: The home page of the NHTSA with information on child safety seats, car safety ratings, auto recalls, and more.
- American Board of Medical Specialties: The ABMS, a not-for-profit organization, assists medical specialty boards in the evaluation and certification of physicians.
- American Medical Association Doctor Finder: A searchable database of licensed physicians
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: The web site of the CDC which provides health information for the public on topics such as public health information, diseases and conditions, injuries, workplace safety and health and environmental health.
- National Institutes of Health: The web site of the NIH, the nation’s medical research agency.
- PubMed Central Database of Medical Articles: A database of free articles from life sciences journals.
- FDA MedWatch Homepage: A web site that provides timely safety information on drugs and other medical products regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- National Safety Council: The web site of the NSC, a membership organization dedicated to promoting safe practices in all aspects of American life.
- US Consumer Product Safety Commission: The home page of the CPSC, a government agency designed to protect consumers from products that pose a hazard or can injure children.
- www.Recalls.gov: Online, searchable database that provides recall information to the public consolidated from several government agencies including the FDA, USDA and EPA.
- Indiana Worker’s Compensation Board: Provides dispute resolution for injured workers and employers by administering formal adjudication and informal dispute resolution services.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration: The official web site of OSHA, a division of the US Department of Labor charged with preventing work-related injuries, illnesses and deaths.