When you have been hurt in car, truck or motorcycle accident caused by another person, you need a fighter on your side. You need Ken Nunn, The Indiana Injury Lawyer. That's all I do. I have been standing up for the rights of auto accident victims in our communities, including Bloomington, Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville and Muncie, and I have represented over 20,000 clients in 574 different cities in Indiana for more than 42 years. Don't go to sleep worrying. Call me now at 1-800-CALL-KEN or GET HELP NOW! online. We know how important your case is and we believe in returning phone calls fast.
You should know as much as possible about your auto accident lawyers. If you've had a car wreck, a pickup truck wreck, or a motorcycle wreck, you should know that Ken Nunn Law Firm has handled thousands of such cases. We will act fast to collect evidence to protect your case…..gathering pictures, witness statements, information on vehicle damage, and other vital evidence to prove the negligence that has caused your loss and suffering.
Auto accidents cause enormous suffering and loss. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reports that in 2007, 2,347,000 people were injured in accidents across the US. In Indiana, 898 people lost their lives in auto accidents during 2007. The life-changing injuries from accidents like these often mean multiple hospital visits, medical bills, lost time from work, long rehabilitation, pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment, vehicle repair bills, and mental trauma for you and your family. The following is a list of injuries that can result:
- Broken or fractured bones;
- Head injuries;
- Brain injuries;
- Spinal cord damage;
- Severe burns;
- Permanent disability;
- Loss of one or more of the senses (hearing, sight, sense of touch);
If you have been seriously injured in a motor vehicle wreck, you may be entitled to money for pain and suffering, money for lost wages, money for medical expenses, money for permanent injury, money for scarring and disfigurement and many other benefits.
When you hire me, Ken Nunn, I will begin immediately preparing your case. I will fight hard for you and I will prepare every case as if it is heading to the courtroom. If you are contacted by an insurance company to answer questions, to tape record you, or if they try to give you a tiny check, don’t let them tape record you and don’t say anything until you’ve had a chance to call and talk to Ken Nunn’s office first. Don't sign anything! The insurance company would love to settle your claim for a tiny check! If the insurance company offers you money, how do you know the offer is fair? You'll never know unless you call Ken Nunn at 1-800-CALL-KEN or GET HELP NOW! online. I've identified 29 tactics used by insurance adjusters that could cost you a lot of money. Call me now and I’ll deal with the insurance company.
- See a doctor as soon as possible and seek out the necessary medical care you need. Even if you feel that you are not seriously hurt, some injuries can show up hours or days after the crash.
- Don't sign anything from the insurance adjuster.
- Don't let anyone tape record you.
- Don't guess about your legal rights.
- Be sure to read Ken Nunn’s “29 Tactics Used by Insurance Adjusters that Could Cost you A Lot of Money”.
- Be sure to read the many reports written by Ken Nunn that you can find on this website. After you read these reports, you will be one of the most informed in the state about what to do and what not to do if you are injured.
- Don’t delay. There are time limits. I know someone who waited too long and lost over $300,000, so call Ken Nunn at 1-800-CALL-KEN or or 1-800-CALL-KEN or GET HELP NOW! online. Put my 42 years of experience on your side.
- You do not need any money to hire me.
- Remember…..there's never an attorney’s fee until I get money for you.