If you’ve been injured in a slip and fall accident at a business or on someone’s property, immediately call Ken Nunn, The Indiana Injury Lawyer. I have been standing up for the rights of injured people in our communities for more than 47 years. Call me today at 1-800-CALL-KEN or GET HELP NOW! by filling out my quick and easy online form. We know how important your case is, and that’s why our toll free phones are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Some examples of common slip and fall hazards include:
- No warnings posted on known hazards or construction areas
- Wet floors
- Loose steps or hand rails
- Icy stairs or walkways
- Debris from a spill
- Inadequate lighting
- Uneven floors or sidewalks
- Known construction defects
When you are hurt in a slip and fall accident, the insurance company may try to give you a tiny check. If the insurance company offers you money, how will you know it’s fair? You won’t unless you call me and my team of slip and fall accident lawyers. I’ll help you without obligation, and I will answer all of your questions.
Common injuries related to slip and fall accidents:
- Head injury
- Brain trauma
- Broken bones
- Back and spinal injury
- Serious sprains
- Painful bruising
- Even death, especially to the elderly or the disabled.
If you were in a public place or a private residence in Indiana and hurt yourself due to a slip and fall, you need to talk with a slip and fall attorney. But there are time limits, so don’t delay, call now. Waiting could cost you thousands of dollars in settlement money.
Don’t take chances with your case. We’ll go after every dollar you deserve — every dollar. And we’ll handle all of the phone calls and negotiations with insurance adjusters. You can go to sleep tonight without worrying because we’ll come up with a plan to solve your problems.
Latest posts by The Ken Nunn Law Office (see all)
- Mega Lawsuit From Megabus Accident | Ken Nunn - January 7, 2015
- Indianapolis Accident Lawyers Want You to Watch Out for Black Ice - November 14, 2014
- Indianapolis Wrongful Death Lawyers Want to See Justice When Negligence Harms Our Children - November 12, 2014