When you or someone you love have been injured by a defective product, someone’s careless act, or a company’s questionable business practices, there are things you instinctively know to take care of right away. First, you seek medical attention for life-threatening injuries and make sure no one else is in immediate danger. Next, you want to figure out what happened, who’s responsible for the injuries, and how you or your loved one will recover from them.
In short, you want to set things right. You want the person or business whose product led to your injury to make things right, too!
This is a reflection of how folks in Indiana value honesty and integrity in ourselves, and how we want to believe the same is important for others. Hoosiers prefer a straightforward, stand-up approach and we look for the same in others.
But the sad fact is honesty and taking responsibility for one’s own actions are not important to some people and less important than profits for too many businesses and manufacturers. Telling the truth is great as long as it doesn’t cost them money, and concealing product flaws can be rationalized if it leads to better sales.
The Indiana product liability lawyers here at the Ken Nunn Law Office don’t put up with false promises or blame shifting. We believe in that same Hoosier honesty and integrity and we base our entire practice on setting things right for our clients and their loved ones. Our founder Ken Nunn has fought to protect consumers for 46 years and remains driven to make sure people know their rights and to prevent greedy businesses from taking advantage of them.
Common products with a greater potential for injury if defective include:
- Automobiles and auto parts, including brakes, tires and seat belts.
- Foods from both grocery stores and restaurants.
- Cosmetics such as lipstick, eyeliner, and mascara.
- Baby strollers
- Children’s toys
- Sporting goods
- Medicines including both pharmaceuticals and over-the-counter products.
If you or a loved one have been injured by a defective or dangerous product, contact us for a free consultation to see if you have a product liability case. You can call 1-800-CALL-KEN or submit an online form. Don’t wait to get legal help for your injuries.
Latest posts by The Ken Nunn Law Office (see all)
- Indianapolis Accident Lawyers Want You to Watch Out for Black Ice - November 14, 2014
- Indianapolis Wrongful Death Lawyers Want to See Justice When Negligence Harms Our Children - November 12, 2014
- Indianapolis Personal Injury Lawyers Note Double-decker Bus Crash With Injuries - November 10, 2014