A pedestrian accident doesn’t simply mean a trip to the hospital; it can change your life forever. If you have been seriously injured when you were hit by a negligent driver of a car or truck, contact me. I will work very hard to get you the financial settlement you deserve and am not afraid to stand up to negligent drivers and their insurance companies.
A major responsibility of car and truck drivers is to be observant and watch for pedestrians. But motorists don’t always pay attention on our roadways and parking lots. That can spell disaster for people who are on foot. A car weighing several thousand pounds can seriously harm or kill a pedestrian even at very low speeds. When drivers take their eyes off the road, they increase the odds of a serious collision with a pedestrian.
Causes of pedestrian accidents when the driver is at fault include:
- Failing to come to stop at a traffic light or sign
- Failing to stop prior to turning right on a red light at an intersection
- Inattentiveness because of cell phones, changing the radio or talking
- Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- Disregarding a crosswalk
- Turning onto a street without looking
- Failing to use turn signals
- Passing a school bus
- Not watching for children in neighborhoods, near parks or at schools
Victims of pedestrian accidents are at a high risk for fractured bones, spinal injury, head injury, brain injury, disfigurement and permanent disability. Survivors of pedestrian car accidents can also suffer from severe anxiety and lasting trauma. If you or someone you love has been injured in a pedestrian accident, talk to one of our pedestrian accident lawyers. You may be entitled to money for pain and suffering, money for lost wages, money for medical expenses, money for permanent injury, money for scarring and disfigurement, as well as compensation for other loss. You should not have to bear the cost of recovery!
The insurance company would love to settle for a tiny check. How do you know their offer is fair? You’ll never know until you contact Ken Nunn at 1-800-CALL-KEN or GET HELP NOW! online. I am as close to you as your telephone, and we believe in returning phone calls fast. Don’t make any decisions until you talk to me. The call is toll free, and I will answer all of your questions. You do not need any money at all to hire me, and there’s never a fee until I get money for you.
Latest posts by The Ken Nunn Law Office (see all)
- Indianapolis Accident Lawyers Want You to Watch Out for Black Ice - November 14, 2014
- Indianapolis Wrongful Death Lawyers Want to See Justice When Negligence Harms Our Children - November 12, 2014
- Indianapolis Personal Injury Lawyers Note Double-decker Bus Crash With Injuries - November 10, 2014