If you believe that your child has suffered a birth injury due to
malpractice, a hospital mistake, or a doctor’s mistake in the state of Indiana, then you need to contact me, Ken Nunn,
immediately at 1-800-CALL-KEN or GET HELP! through an online form. We know how important your case is and our phones are answered 24 hours a day ... 7 days a week. You don't have to lose one more night of sleep worrying about your baby. We can talk and create a plan to solve your problems.
Birth injury is a type of medical malpractice in which the mother and/or newborn suffers serious injury during pregnancy, delivery, or immediatly following birth. Birth injuries caused by doctors or other medical professionals are tragic, and cause a wide variety of problems for a newborn. When a newborn suffers an injury, especially a permanently debilitating one, both the child and the parents are robbed of many wonderful life experiences. Many birth injuries are permanent and will require a lifetime of monetary resources that are beyond the means of most
Doctors, hospitals and insurance companies have all the advantages -- with hundreds of lawyers and billions of dollars on their side. That's why you need Ken Nunn, The Indiana Injury Lawyer. I can help you and your baby get the justice that you deserve. Don’t let the medical big-shots get away with their mistakes. If their mistakes caused you or your child harm, then you have legal rights.….those legal rights need to be protected…..please call me NOW!
Put a fighter on your side! I have been standing up for the rights of birth injury victims in Indiana, including Bloomington, Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville and Muncie, and I have represented more than 20,000 clients in 574 different cities in Indiana
for more than 42 years. I will work hard to help you win your case so that you receive the maximum compensation to ensure your child can be taken care of.
Birth injuries can include permanent deformities, brain damage, spinal injury, paralysis, autism, bone fractures, infections, epilepsy, serious developmental issues and wrongful death. One of the most common causes of birth injury suffered during delivery is shoulder dystocia, which occurs when the baby's shoulders are too large for the birth canal and become stuck behind the mother's pubic bone. If the situation is not handled properly, complications can include:
- Cerebral Palsy– a condition in which brain damage affects body movement and muscle coordination. While cerebral palsy can occur even under the very best of care by doctors, some cases result from medical negligence during deliveries.
- Erb's Palsy– temporary or permanent loss of mobility in the hand, finger or arm. Erb's palsy is often seen after difficult deliveries in which forceps or vacuum devices are used on the infant. These instruments are often vital to save the life of an infant, but improper use of them can cause severe injuries.
- Klumpke's Palsy – a condition causing paralysis of the hand and wrist.
- Torticollis – a condition in which the baby's head and neck tilt to one side.
Other causes of birth injury include:
- Failure to perform a cesarean section in a timely manner, placing the baby at risk for trauma, including oxygen deprivation and brain injury.
- Failure to notice warning signs of fetal distress during pregnancy or during labor.
- Excessive use of a vacuum extractor.
- Improper use of delivery forceps.
- Damage to the placenta by the birth process.
No amount of money will restore what you have lost, but I can help you protect the legal rights of you and your baby. If your case involves wrongful death, I can still help. Contact me today by phone at 1-800-CALL-KEN or GET HELP NOW! by filling out an online form. I am an experienced wrongful death and birth injury lawyer helping malpractice victims across Indiana, including
Marion County, Fort Wayne,
Allen County, Evansville and
Vanderburgh County. The greatest thing you can do as a parent is to fight for your injured baby's rights. Don't take chances. Call today and I will answer all of your questions.